NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 25, 2011

MOCHI KAWAII!!


"...is a Japanese confection made from mochi (pounded sticky rice) with an ice cream filling.

Originally created by Lotte, as Yukimi Daifuku in 1981, the company first made the product by using a rice starch instead of sticky rice and a type of ice milk instead of real ice cream..."
Read More »

My niece had their United Nations theme event (I might post her very well made costume) and we went to SM afterwards. We were excited and lively on that day and then my sister said, "we'll go get some mochi" to her. I said, "What? Mochi? Here? WHERE??!!" I was the 1 who got excited about it, instead.


I've been wishing for months to have some mochi and it FINALLY arrived in Davao. WooHOO! There's Red Bean, Purple Yam, Chocolate, Strawberry, Black Sesame, Mango and of course Green Tea. It's not too sweet and kids will adore it like what happend to my niece and...ehem. It doesn't cost much either. So moms, dads - the whole family will enjoy this Japanese dessert. I'm not a Green Tea lover but the taste was pretty interesting. Would I eat it again? Absolutely. My sister's and I agree w/ the available flavors at that time that mango's the tastiest.


(Mango was gone in a flash :d)

Their mascot reminds me of the "Dango Daikazoku" (Dango song. I think it's also made of mochi.)


This following comment doesn't involve the ice cream/mochi. I noticed that the print layout of the individual bags needs to be spaced. The mochi mascot and the name "Mochi Creme" badly needs to be separated. Made me say, "oh so cu-WHAT THE HELL??!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...