NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 23, 2011

Davao's "Ever After" by Bonnie Bailey


After several technical glitches & Bonnie Bailey re-entering after 5 min, Ever After is in full gear.

the Tent (baking hot!), Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao, Oct. 22, 2011
Last city stop, 2011 Philippine Tour.

She sung these songs and not 5.
+ Coocoon
+ Ever After
+ Kingdom of Pretty
+ No Promises
+ Firefly
+ Fall Into My Heart
+ Little Things
+ Everywhere
+ Rise
+ I Know You're There
+ Safe
+ E. A. (slow version)
+ Cold Summer Nights
I've accidentally covered the camera mic that's why the audio sometimes sound muffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...