NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 19, 2011

Michael Winslow, Still Awesome!!


After all this years, Michael Winslow still is amazing. My brother and I tried to mimic him w/out success when we were tiny kids (I don't think it was age appropriate for us watch Police Academy but most guardians leave their kids in front of the TV. Not a good thing.)

*(NOT FOR KIDS)*


Called "The Man of 10,000 Sound Effects" and famously known as 'Sgt. Larvelle "Motor Mouth" Jones' in the Police Academy. He also appeared in "Spaceballs," a spoof on George Lucas' "Star Wars".

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...