NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 7, 2010

Something Odd About Our Mint Plant

For about a month now, I've been "taking care" of our herb pots. It's extremely risky to let a person who doesn't have a green-thumb care for these herbs or any plants (for ex. my Sunflowers).

Watering them inspired me because 1)they're already big (but were poorly cared for before I stepped-in) and 2)they're food.

There are still plants that I need to identify. I've named 3 but the 3rd one is confusing. It's safe to say that we've got "MINTS." I labeled 2 as "Peppermint" but I was told it's not. So I checked it on the internet and it confused me even more. Recently, it got me scratching my head. I'm already thinking it mutated to some chili mint. I'm not sure...If you know this oddity, please educate me.


2 comments:

  1. False alarm! it's a bell pepper ehehehe...how am i suppose to know? I thought it mutated & besides it's too small for a bell pepper.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...