NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 8, 2010

Dancing SUSHI!!


I've got only 3 pictures of these "Dancing Sushis." I've seen them from the cartoon/anime "Kappa Mickey."

Uhm, I'm not sure to recommend this anime to you because for me it's nonsense. I continued watching it because of the dancing sushi. It's fun watching them dance. Go Sushi! Go Sushi. Go! GO! Go Sushi...

I took a photo (I forgot about that you can get it from the internet). It was difficult to get the timing right because they appear only for a few seconds and my camera was slow in processing the image (we're so spoiled w/ technology of today). I made a fanart to make the image clear...I'm not sure why I suddenly thought about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...