NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Sep 18, 2009

Sample Shirt – Smiley!

I’ve been out of practice when it comes to painting/coloring since I’ve been busy w/ other things. I still do sketches but as of making things as a whole...I don’t remember so. Like I said, I’ve been very busy. I’ve just made some sketches/studies to a part or parts of a whole

Anyways, here are some pics of an airbrushed shirt. SMILEY! Of course, I’ve done some critic on my work and that can be corrected. My only concern aside from money is that I’m still shaking. I’m not shaking because I’m nervous. I’m shaking because of my illness. Hopefully I can get some control of it because I need to finish 2 shirts (^_^). WEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...