NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Aug 12, 2008

AWESOME!! Panda Kung Fu Style

Kung Fu Panda is AWESOME!! Before anything else, I love this dialogue of Master Oogway (The Turtle Kung Fu Master):

“Quit. Don’t quit. Noodles. Don’t noodles.
You are too concerned with what was and what will be.
There’s a saying. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the PRESENT.”

(Ah yes, I’m very guilty of being too concerned of the past and future and haven’t been living in the present...Thank you Master.)


I really can’t see much of their fighting scenes but I can say that I like the bridge scene, Master Oogway fight scene (this slow turtle has mastered that humility is the source of great strength), Master Shifu fight scene and ofcourse his awesomeness, Po’s scenes. I can relate, you know.

“There are no accidents.”
I love the movie (animation, story, characters - whole package). This would be a GREAT choice of movie to watch with the family most especially the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...