NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Mar 14, 2008

Chocolate Kiss In A Perfect Curl


In the past couple of weeks ago we have been blessed w/ the gift of chocolate Kisses (yum!!). So my sister & I were chatting & eating our share until I opened a perfect “Kisses Curl.” I almost ate it (whew). I said to my sister that we should take some pictures of it first then eat it (hey man, it’s still a chocolate). We even invited Kuya to take some pictures too. After the collected pictures (sadly, I didn’t get the chance to shoot 1) I’ve created an album for it. TaDA! Hershey Chocolate Kiss in a perfect curl immortalized w/ a premium item (lugi ako, d naman ako binayarin nito).

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...