NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Mar 29, 2008

I’d Like To Fly That Tiny Plane

Yesterday afternoon was Aerowurkz opening located at the old and closed Davao Airport. Aside from food, I took a little something. No, I didn’t take some food although it was tempting. There were still guests who are eating. I can be thoughtful too...sometimes.


I also wanted to take pictures inside this tiny plane and maybe even pretend I’m flying the it. Hey, I got photo editing skills and I’m not afraid to use it. Alas my shyness has hindered me again. Blast this shyness of mine, blast it. So I just took the exteriors.





www.aypholdings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...