NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Feb 11, 2012

UDAR - Movie To Reality Instrument


(Michinobu Uda shows off his invention the UDAR)

"As a college student Michinobu Uda dreamed of creating a unique musical instrument, with a lot of hard work and study he did just that. The UDAR is a scifi-esque musical device played like nothing else I’ve ever seen..." Read More»
- Dayne Baton, Tokyo Tek



(UDAR invented by Michinobu Uda)

When I stumbled on this, it reminded me of a similar device (prop) I saw from the 1987 movie "Masters of the Universe" (terrible) based on the "He-Man" cartoons. I don't think Michinobu Uda have seen the movie and I don't recommend it unless if you're a huge fan of "He-Man."


(From "Masters of the Universe")

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...