NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Feb 1, 2012

LEGO From Ages Conception to Forever


Lego blocks: playtime mainstay for industrious kids, obsession for many (ahem!) mature adults. Hillel Cooperman takes us on a trip through the beloved bricks' colorful, sometimes oddball grownup subculture, featuring CAD, open-source robotics and a little adult behavior.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's true for people who's as passionate as Hillel Cooperman. I haven't been swallowed (YET) into the great horizon like him but I still love Lego (^_^). My pieces barely survive and I have about a box that's left.

The bulk of my collection were taken away w/o my permission and was told that I'm already old for toys. THEY WERE LEGOS and MY COLLECTION!!! I'm stopping here since it's upsetting me from recalling that dark event of my life. I was robbed of my childhood - my childhood collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...