NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jan 13, 2012

Odd Timing ICC of Sen. Meriam Santiago


(DECEMBER 12, 2011)


(DECEMBER 15, 2011)
Ambassador Cabactulan regarding Sen. Santiago's election to the International Criminal Court by New York Balita & Asian Journal


I have not question on Sen. Meriam Defensor-Santiago's qualifications as 1 of the Judges for the International Criminal Court. The timing of it is so suspicious ("my spidey-sense is tingling!") ... Congratulations Senator but you're MORE NEEDED here in the Philippines than in United Nations.


(AKYSON-TV5)

- (Details of her speech) -







Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago's statement at the public hearing on alleged PCSO anomalies held by the Senate blue ribbon committee on 13 July 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...