NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Dec 5, 2011

I'd Like to Play Rugby - the Sport

Maybe not for Nationals. God knows, I don't have that level of athleticism (if there's any at all). I thought it would be a fun sport to play since there are some roles that requires mass an not only the usual such as speed, etc. My interest is not because of the Volcanoes. I'd like to make that clear since some people I know jump to immediate conclusions and no, it's not because of their controversial ad either. Now that I've mentioned it, it was bias but that's another story.

Are there any Women's Rugby team/group in Davao City or just a group/individuals who plays the sport? Do we really need to wear that short of a shorts?

"Lady Volcanoes' Pride Intact"

(Article from www.prfu.com, dated Nov. 27, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...