NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Nov 4, 2011

Japanese VEGAN Golden Retriever

I heard about "Coco" the Japanese Vegan Golden Retriever from my sister. It wasn't a surprise to hear a dog that eats vegetables. We have an omnivore dog also w/ the same name but the way my sister relayed that story got me curious. She was touched and adored this Vegan Golden Retriever but could not remember who's YouTube channel. She can only remember that this dog can eat corn like a person and not swallow/eat the whole corn.

Days later, I found a matching description. This dog does eat like a person would.


(Coco's YouTube channel - gajyumaru234)

KAWAII!!
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...