NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Aug 27, 2011

Davao Writers Guild - Dagmay


(Submit your literary contributions to davaowritersguild@yahoo.com.ph. We are looking for short fiction and essays (500 to 1,500 words) and poetry. You can read works previously published in Dagmay at http://dagmay.kom.ph, our online archive.)

(I’m still rebuilding J.J.D.T. folks. Thank you for your patience.)

Anyways, I was going through some of my files and turns out that I have a lot of pics and some vids to upload but didn’t have the chance to. 1 of them is this, a Davao Writers Guild ad.

There's going to be a Writers Workshop on October 11-15, 2011. More about the workshop click here...

Also the guild’s “1st Satur Apoyon Fiction-Writing Contest” for fiction writers in Bisaya who are residing in Mindanao. A cash prize of 10,000.00 (1st), 7,000.00 (2nd) and 5,000.00 (3rd). Deadline for submission is on Sept. 15, 2011. Good luck!


CONTEST DETAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...