NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jul 9, 2011

The Amazing SARAH JONES

Sarah Jones is most DEFINITELY, RARE, GENUINE, TALENTED and SINCERE ACTRESS.

Every time acting is and was discussed in class or among fans/friends, I always hear that "Al Pacino is the best actor." I really don't get that and if these people catches your unconvinced face, they'll pounce on you. I mean, they'll convince you otherwise to the point they're giving you the "Al Pacino eyes" (very intimidating).


The only actor that I respect who can actually act is Edward Norton in my opinion. When I saw him in "Primal Fear" where he transformed w/o make-ups or special effects in 1 continuous shot of the camera, I said "whow, that's acting." I sensed a terrifying chill down my spine when he transformed from weakling into menacing perverted murderous persona.

I was told that Meryl Streep is a high caliber actress and I was told to watch this and that movie of hers to w/c I haven't even heard of. I only saw her in "Death Becomes Her" and the movie was funny. I'm curious though especially a scene that was described to me from 1 of her movies where her character was forced to make a decision to save only 1 child of hers. I don't know the title and the person who told me, doesn't remember the title.


So back to The Amazing SARAH JONES. Here are some samples of her talent.




(Def Poetry Session - "YOUR REVOLUTION")


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...