NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 18, 2011

Most Memorable Episode from Naruto Shippuden (for NaruHina fans!)

I know this was last year but I just learned about it. At last, Hinata Hyuuga Confesses without fainting!! And ofcourse there's the awesome full action fight between the Kyuubi and Pain but you have to look it up ^_^.


For someone who's labeled as weak, Hinata did very well and for gad sake Naruto you could have warned her about the 5 seconds interval. Geezus!

This is proof enough that Naruto and Hinata are THE pair and besides, even the animators thinks so. No offense to Sakura fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...