NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 4, 2010

Why R.H. Bill Needs to be APPROVED


(3 Playlist Videos)

I don't think priests or "Padre Damaso" (Dr. Jose Rizal's character) realize the magnitude of their great opposition of the Reproductive Health Bill. Do they know the rapid spread of A.I.D.S. cases in the Philippines?


I know because I know some people working in the medical field and they are alarmed and frightened of the spike of H.I.V. cases in our country. For the record, they did not give me details such as names only their worries over this fact not being address.

Is it better to be "not sinful" by denying the approval of the R.H. Bill and give Philippines to A.I.D.S.?

1 comment:

  1. Since horny Filipino couples love making babies up to the extent that our number becomes uncontrollable we should implement invasive population control techniques such as a one-child policy, forced sterilization, and forced abortion. These are more humane options than just to let the population grow and wait until the whole ecosystem crash.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...