NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Sep 10, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Rascial Comments On Filipinos

WHAT THE F@#*?!!!! (Read his comments) We don't make Sushi. If you want to eat rice, buy a rice cooker. What disappointed me was some people think his rants is okay. Are you kidding me?! I'm glad that MANNY PACQUIAO just thank him for promoting his upcoming fight. LOL!
"...
‘Just afraid to lose’
Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach, meanwhile, said the only thing stopping Mayweather from fighting Pacquiao is his fear of losing.

Roach told Sport Radio Interviews.com that the only reason for Mayweather’s claim to boxing greatness is his unbeaten record.

“As long as he’s undefeated, he can argue and say he’s the best fighter ever, he’s as good as Sugar Ray Robinson and so forth, and he can make that argument as long as he doesn’t have that loss on his record,” said Roach.

Roach added that Mayweather doesn’t seem to want to face the best boxers.

“I think it’s more important for him to stay undefeated than fight the best guy out there,” he said."

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...