NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

May 3, 2010

Charice - "Pyramid" LIVE


Pyramid featuring Iyaz

I 1st heard this song listening to the radio. I didn't know it was Charice. My siblings told me later on that it was Charice new song. I was amazed 'coz the voice quality got better (or is just the mic). She has come a long way and I'm feeling there will be a life story movie about her...But as of now, let us enjoy the music.

Oh I hope she'll be a guest in Glee or better yet, one of the cast. I think Charice Pempengco is perfect for Glee because her journey as singer before her present success, is similar to the "Gleek" characters or I'm just watching too much of Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...