NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

May 3, 2010

Charice - "Pyramid" LIVE


Pyramid featuring Iyaz

I 1st heard this song listening to the radio. I didn't know it was Charice. My siblings told me later on that it was Charice new song. I was amazed 'coz the voice quality got better (or is just the mic). She has come a long way and I'm feeling there will be a life story movie about her...But as of now, let us enjoy the music.

Oh I hope she'll be a guest in Glee or better yet, one of the cast. I think Charice Pempengco is perfect for Glee because her journey as singer before her present success, is similar to the "Gleek" characters or I'm just watching too much of Glee.