NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 15, 2009

VOTE FOR ME PLS!!! TNX!!

HALA! Here I was trying to be serious about my life and left the net for a few days. Checked my mail & everything & read that voting will be over in 2 days minus 20 hrs!! WHOA!! (Lord, ang himala ha...). So put farmville, mafia wars, etc on hold and click on the 5th star & comment so I’ll know who to thank when I win. Thank you to the individuals who gave me 5 stars and commented (^_^). Thanks again.

click here
www.hpspace.com/videos/video/743-p
- end -

(below entry posted last Sept. 28, 2009)

HP Space (VOTE HERE!!)
THANK YOU FOR VOTING FOR ME (^_^). I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU.
Posted using ShareThis
Q: What can I do to improve my chances of being noticed by the Producers?
A: We are drawn to your popularity. Once we have approved your video for broadcasting on the website, make sure you get all your friends to watch you online and tell them to share your video with their friends. The more views your video gets, the higher the chances of you being selected.


(I'm so screwed w/ the popularity part.)

My audition video looks as if it was shot in a day but NO! I did a lot of takes for about a week - A LOT. Not only that, I have miscalculated the deadline!!! :(( I could have more time to edit it because I dropped many clips to fit the requirements huhuhu. Oh the horror of deadlines but hopefully you like my video & VOTE for ME. TNX!!

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for everybody who voted for me. Voting is closed & sadly I didn't get the cut. Anyways, never thought I could do such a thing. tnx again.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...