NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 17, 2008

STOP TALKING & START DOING!


I’m not promoting this product. I just want to clarify that eventhough it’s unavoidable to censor it. I’m not a tech savvy you know. Again, I’m not promoting or connected to this company.

What I’d like to share about this is the idea of its commercial – STOP TALKING. START DOING. I think it’s an awesome tag line. It did hit me because I’m guilty of it. Easier said than done but I got to start even if it’s just 1 step forward

I wonder though how the advertising company came up with this. Could it be that IBM has been just all talk and not really doing things literally?...Just a though... Oh well, got to do things and there’s plenty of them.


STOP TALKING & START DOING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...