NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jun 6, 2008

Ms. Aphrodite Comment!

I’ve received an email last May 18, 2005 (I’ve forgetten about this). My previous hotmail account closed since I didn’t opened it much since people here commonly use Yahoo. I posted this here to inflate my ego inspire me that some people appreciate my works. I usually get criticism being called “not talented”, etc. and don't provide solutions or suggestions on what I need to correct. Hmm...The reason that kept me going and stayed in the arts because it made me a better person. It's in my nature and people see me wierd to w/c I reply in my head "you don't make sense." So to you all haters, butt off!

To those who appreciate my art, thank you & God Bless. Ms. Aphrodite found my works through www.coroflot.com/ken2xval.


Audrey D
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:33 AM
from a design student in Sydney

karen,

good day! im a 3rd year bachelor design (visual communication) student from the university of western sydney, australia and i was doing a research on a design project and i came across your name and your works. i really admire your illustrations (your paintings are superb!) and so original. i am an illustration major and i find your style really interesting and impressive. yeah i just wanna say congratulations to all your achievements and good on you. my name is aphrodite by the way and i was born in manila, philippines.

thank you for taking time to read my email.

god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...