NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jan 19, 2007

My Appa Mug

I finally tried that ceramic paint that I bought. I found a white blank mug that's perfect for painting. I tried using other paints such us acrylic but it didn't work. Now I'm wondering of all the colors, why red?...I can't remember why.

(And focus)I'm so happy that the paint stuck even when I tried washing if off. I'm even more happy of the design w/c is "APPA" from the animation Avatar: The Last Air Bender (from "rufftoon"). I was going for Eduardo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends but I couldn't find the right picture. Then this picture of Appa popped-in. Aow, I couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...