NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

May 21, 2006

Unusual Fragrance

“WARM YELLOW”
by: ReN

Something caught my eye
I went to see what it is
It greets me eye to eye
It stands straight up as it can be
Looking for inspiration in the sky

What a peculiar flower, I said
It is as tall as I am
Its blossom is like a human head
What a silly plant, I said

I look towards its direction
Wondering what it was staring at
I look and look but nothing’s there
I look back at the blossom again
And see a warm smiling face

I fell for its humorous radiance
Its compassionate aura shades me
What a joy, it’s illuminating!
I smile back thanking its presence

I guess, that is why they call it
A Sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...