NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Mar 17, 2013

Davao Rugby

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've posted or typed something here. I've been very busy offline even just finding the time going online is already difficult.

But I'll save that story later (or maybe not). Rugby is officially in Davao. I joined around last week of January 2013 without full knowledge of the sport, just the general knowledge of passing the ball backwards and getting it to the end field to score. I may be way over my head considering that this sport is a smash full contact sport and my body is new to this level of physical stress (PAIN!!). So far, I've survive and every practice it gets challenging and my mind keeps asking me, "are you freaking crazy sure about this?!!".

If you're interested to join though, my case is different. Just try it out. You might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...