NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jan 1, 2012

Hello 2012!


I know that this isn't the new year fireworks nor is it for 2012 but it's beautiful. I may not like Christmas and New Year but I do like watching the fireworks. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to watch it (again). Maybe this Chinese New Year, perhaps? You may or may not celebrate it but I just would like to say a New Year to everybody and the world will not end (for the 100th time). Safe journey.




(BIG 1200mm/48inch japanese fireworks shell)

Try lighting this up outside your house and I can guarantee that you'll be famous for it but I doubt that your neighbors will be happy :D. PEACE!!

LONDON


MALAYSIA


SINGAPORE


TAIWAN


(I'm still looking for the rest, good shots, especially in Dubai, Sydney, HongKong, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...