NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jul 31, 2011

Jollibee Pampanga Lanang & Kofi Koozy

Finally! I got the chance to drop by 24/7 Jollibee Pampanga, Lanang.

It was quite calming since there were just a few of us awake and eating. I was nervous going there because some spots of my path were dark. I was a bit paranoid most especially when it gets dark. The streets weren’t empty since there were taxicabs, probably 24/7 stores and students around. Though minus the paranoia, walking at night is calming, liberating and I prefer my meat well done.

I was curious about its neighbor, Kofi Koozy. When I got there the 1st time it was close and when I returned in the afternoon around 3:35pm, it was still close but it said on the door Open Mon-Sun, 6am – 10pm. I can’t say if it’s any good since I only got to the door.

"I will huff and puff and blow your" cafe down. Not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...