NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 4, 2011

How To Train A Dragon


I watched this movie with my niece thinking it was going to be cute but the introduction was too cliché (except for the dialogue of "...Problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have dragons...")and I started to think that the movie will just be some pretty picture. The dragons are not even cute. After awhile, I thought otherwise as the story develops and started to enjoy the movie.

It was interesting watching it with my niece since she kept asking me questions during the show. After we’re done, there were even more questions and was a little bothered about the ending. She even empathized with the dragons. It’s a good thing that I’m not bothered by spoilers otherwise, she’ll drive me nuts.

“How To Train A Dragon” may not be all sparkling and cute (as I imagined it to be) but it’s a good movie to watch with the family. When you’re with your kids, prepare for the gazillion questions to come.





- BONUS Stuff -

And now, for some tips on how to train a Dragon
Your not going to see these videos in the movie.


Dragon-Viking Games Vignettes


Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...