NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Mar 22, 2011

Nuclear Power for Pinas

I agree on tapping renewable and local energy than nuclear and coal.

It's not because it's a "trendy" thing to do but I'm looking at it in a cause and effect point of view. Nuclear power, as I was told, produce a lot of "juice" and same goes with coal (I still need more information about this, if you please...). How about the effects from these plants? When building such hazardous material, we need exit and rescue plan not to mention environmental repercussions. I think disregarding that would be (God forbid) an apocalyptic disaster. How long would it take to fix it?



C'mon, I'm pretty sure there are other ways that will not cause some internal hemorrhage from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...