NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Feb 4, 2011

Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (0 - 17)

(00:00 - 00:17)

"Did you hear? They're saying that we have to pay our taxes in gold now instead of Marks (German currency).

You know it's bad when the people who print it don't want it.
All these Marks wouldn't even buy me a beer. Burn 'em then. . ."

This is from the animated movie "Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa." Though this is fiction but if you watch this particular story, they infused some real events.

At the start of the scene where local men at Brauerie drinking their beer, it depicts how people living at that situation (paper money v.s. gold) could hardly buy their beer using paper money. Doesn't that sound or feel familiar?

2 comments:

  1. Full metal alchemist anime is one the best anime I watched. I love drama and comedy scenes.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...