NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 22, 2010

Pancake Recipe On Torn Paper

Late at night, my siblings were cooking pancakes. I went in late and eating with them so I have no pictures of the process of baking. After we ate "Silver Surfer" just gave me a torn note. I haven't cooked it yet but I'll update this entry when I do. I'm sharing this recipe since it look simple enough to make especially who don't have culinary skills like me.
(I just added some few touches on the image.)

PANCAKE:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
2-3 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Tablespoon oatmeal
2 Tablespoon baking powder
1½ teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...