NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Mar 3, 2010

This Secret Garden...


I 1st heard this music from Mr. Ben Chan and I just click on replay when I want to hear it again.

I was into it (closed my eyes, every time) that I forgot to READ. "Oh, I forgot that there's such a thing as 'more info' button." Clicked on the link and got sucked into it forgetting that there was a Mr. Ben Chan. Not to worry, the music ends.

Hopefully you'd like this too and I'm thinking of making some flash animation with this music...That's if, I have time or I'll play it on violin :P w/o the audience. I'll spare you the pain.


"SONG FROM A SECRET GARDEN" by Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...