NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 2, 2009

SHARK Infestation (just a bandanna)

Lately, I've been bombarded by images of shark or am I just watching too much TV.

I've been planing (since the beginning of time) to do some hand painting on a bandanna because I'd like to wear 1 but can't get it around my head. So I decided to make my own that fits me even though I'm lousy at sawing. My right forefinger and thumb was hurting because of the needle and the thick clothe. But I continued on since I wanted to have 1 mainly because I wanted to paint it.

Finally, here it is! It's not precise but it fits my head (thank god). Btw, this is not hand painted but airbrushed (obviously from the pics). I got carried away w/ the base coat. It's no perfect but I'm excited to do more...Want a customized bandanna too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...