NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jun 3, 2009

My Head Goes BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOOM!!!

I was eating my sandwich in the....uhm, morning at a donut store and across it is a computer shop. While I was eating my food, I notice their headphones/earphones display. So after eating, I went there to check it out.

I had no intention going to this "geometric shape" named store but my inner voice was nagging to go there. As always, I listened to the "force." Stores usually display headphone w/ the mic attached to it but I'm not looking through those. I just need the headphones. Then suprise suprise (Yay for me), I found a Nortek EAM 2000. Well, I don't know anything about Nortek but I saw its unique design and labeled as "used by DJs". Cool!! It must be good but I just wanted to be sure and placed it at the back and away from interested eyes.

I went straight on researching about this product. It was difficult because the net doesn't have much info about it except it's an Italian brand. Then I stumbled upon this link: http://thegiornale.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/headphone-nortek-eam-2000 which helped me decide what to do. I certainly didn't regret it because I was also suspicious about the price then. Now I'm a happy music lover. You see, like "The Giornale" music is also very important in my life.

For the other music lovers out there, check out this product Nortek EAM 2000



No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...