NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Apr 1, 2008

Papaya Dance featured on Good Morning America

I wouldn’t believe it if someone told me. Good thing I read it in the news paper & seen it on Youtube. Thank God for internet & thank you to Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee inventor of internet.


GOOD MORNING AMERICA PAPAYA DANCE


(Urszula Dudziak being interviewed)

Urszula Bogumiła Dudziak-Urbaniak (born 22 October 1943) is a leading Polish jazz vocalist. She has worked with such artists as Krzysztof Komeda, Michał Urbaniak (her ex-husband), Gil Evans, Archie Shepp, and Lester Bowie. Her 1970s song "Papaya" gained widespread popularity in Asia and Latin America in 2007...READ MORE»

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...