NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Feb 17, 2007

Saturday Afternoon In The Market, Toledo St.

It’s February 17 & I’d like to greet a Happy Birthday to Ms. Rachel.

I’ve been here 3 times & I’ve been meaning to write about it. I’ve told you before about this & I could not articulate it. I forgot that I have a camera phone (d’oh!). I don’t know what they call it but I’ll just call it “Saturday Market” since they open only on Saturdays 6am-2pm. How sad, they’re only open ‘til 2pm.

So it’s located at Jaime Velasquez Park, Salcedo Village, Makati City. I took a video but clumsy me, I accidentally deleted it. The phone kept prompting “memory full, delete some files.” So I deleted some files but I didn’t notice that the video was marked (beating myself up). Acquiring the footage took great courage because I looked like an idiot running around the market. I was conscious of the time since I only have limited storage/memory. Blast this clumsiness of mine!! I did manage to save some pictures. Maybe next time, I’ll go around like an idiot again. I just hope they don’t remember me.






2 comments:

  1. dond es este mercadito, pasele marchabtiuta le damos el tomate a 2 pesis el quilito

    bye

    saludos a Lupis vivaldo Montano una belleza xalapeña

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I don't understand. Can you write in english?

    "dond is this mercadito, happen to him marchabtiuta we give the tomato to 2 pesis the quilito

    bye

    greetings to Mountainous Lupis vivaldo a beauty xalapeña

    bye"

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...