NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jul 1, 2006

Untitled Poem - It's A Nice Prayer

This was sent to me. It's nice but to bad he didn't say who wrote it.

I prayed for you before we met,
Not knowing who you’d be.
I asked the Lord to send a friend.
One chosen just for me.
I asked that they’d be Godly,
With wisdom of His ways.
A friend to help and guide me
In the troubles of these days.
So often in life, we need someone
To listen while we talk;
Someone who will not condemn or judge,
But encourage us as we walk.
The narrow road we choose to follow
May sometimes make us stumble
But to have a friend to catch our fall,
Teaches us to be humble.
When I asked the Lord to send a friend,
Though many came and went.
He gave much more than I ever asked
For you are the friend He sent.

NOT MINE. I don't know whose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...