NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Jun 14, 2006

Little Hamster Buddha



These pictures were taken from a Pet Shop nearby & I just got to take this little dude's picture. Hamster are nocturnal & I caught this one sleeping like this. It's so cute! It reminds me of Buddha but he didn't sat like this. It's too bad that this little dude was sitting at the perfect spot but at the wrong GLASS but I still took the pictures anyways.

This is how the clear Roborovski Hamster looks like (the one who's eating). They are the tiniest specie of Hamster & the fastest. I took notice of there HUGE eyebrows & these guys are known to have those "old man's eyebrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...