NOTICE: Do pardon me with the mess. Still rebuilding it up @.@
The post that you're looking for are still here. I just notice that old urls aren't working since I deleted this blog to get some of the features.

Oct 16, 2004

3D Max 7 Launched/Seminar

Posted by Hello
We attended 3D STUDIO MAX 7 launching at Shangri La Makati. I was really wrong about the software. I thougt it couldn't do what MAYA could.

Being there was really great and its not the fact that we didn't have a class. Attending the free seminar is like a class but the setting is at a grander scale. Seeing those reels was really a treat especially the games part. I had no idea that SPLINTER CELL used 3D MAX and the video from Onimusha 3: Demon Siege was AWESOME!

I'm glad that I attended the event even though I fell asleep at the Rag Doll part w/c was important (I couldn't help it). I was really upset that I woke up at 12:00 am. I told myself that the launching is in the afternoon and I don't want to miss it but I couldn't go back to sleep. CURSES! What am I saying, I don't even know how to use 3D Max. Excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM Please. Thank you...